WallpapersBuzz provides its service to you, subject to the following Terms of Service, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the TOS at any time at: http://www.wallpapersbuzz.com/terms-of-service.html
Description of service.
WallpapersBuzz currently provides users with access to wallpapers sharing services, with the ability to upload and download high quality and high resolution wallpapers shared by website users and other services like: bookmarking, ratings, commenting and subscribing for new wallpapers. In order to use the Service, you must obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based Content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device.
All members and users submitting Content must understand that all information, data, text, graphics or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not WallpapersBuzz, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Service. WallpapersBuzz does not control the Content ownership and copyrights, but only the quality of the content posted in main WallpapersBuzz website branches, and not user private directories. By the word “quality” we mean checking if there are no viruses or other treats in such content, and selecting only interesting in our team understanding content.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a WallpapersBuzz official, forum leader, guide, moderator or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, but is not limited to, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs, grenades and other weapons, and creating "Crush" sites;
- send chain letters, junk mail, spam or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process.
- Interfere with another member's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services.
- promote or advertise sexual or pornographic material or websites;
Member account, password, and security.
WallpapersBuzz does not claim ownership of the Content uploaded by its members and users. WallpapersBuzz may quote, redistribute or reproduce in whole or part of your Content (if you have made it public) in order to promote WallpapersBuzz service, but only on a fair-use-type basis. By using this site, you agree to the following: All Content uploaded onto this site must be original material created by you, or you must have permission to use and public this Content. By uploading any Content to this site, contributors are automatically assumed to be the owner of the Content. You may not upload Content created by another person or taken from another source such as another website, etc, without express written permission from copyright owner. Copyright violation could result in account cancellation and in possible criminal prosecution.
By uploading content, you agree, that this content will be commented and downloaded by other WallpapersBuzz users, and agree that WallpapersBuzz will add its watermarks to the content, and all bigger images downloaded by users will be watermarked.
If you upload malicious, inappropriate material repeatedly, your account will be cancelled without notice. By uploading to the site you also acknowledge that the site administrators reserve the right to reject/remove any of your upload at any time if they feel that they are inappropriate for the site in any way. WallpapersBuzz reserves the right to reject submissions for quality, completeness or other reasons deemed by the moderators. All uploads will be moderated and approved prior to being made public.
All the wallpapers and other visual media displayed on Wallpapersbuzz.com are for personal use only. You are allowed to use our wallpapers as backgrounds for computers and other devices. Without author's explicit written or verbal permission, you cannot use wallpapers in your business identity, sell them in any way or use on website that brings you profit. To get such permission, contact the author directly (if available) and describe how you'd like to use wallpaper(s).
No resale of service.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without explicit written permission.
Modifications to service.
WallpapersBuzz reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that WallpapersBuzz shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that WallpapersBuzz, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password or/and use of the Service and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if WallpapersBuzz believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS. WallpapersBuzz may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that WallpapersBuzz may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your WallpapersBuzz account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Service. Further, you agree that WallpapersBuzz shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service.
WallpapersBuzz Proprietary rights.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by WallpapersBuzz or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Notices to you may be made via Service mail or regular email if you ckecked “I agree to get emails about new fetures and updates.” checkbox in registration. The Service may also provide notices of changes to the TOS or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Service.
Disclaimer of warranties.
You expressly understand and agree that:
a) your use of the service is at your sole risk. the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. WallpapersBuzz expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
b) WallpapersBuzz makes no warranty that:
1) the service will meet your requirements
2) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
3) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
4) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations
5) any errors in the software will be corrected
6) the content will be permanently backed up or duplicated.
c) any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
d) no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from WallpapersBuzz or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
You expressly understand and agree that WallpapersBuzz shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if WallpapersBuzz has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
a) the use or the inability to use the service;
b) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
c) statements or conduct of any third party on the service
d) any other matter relating to the service.
Storage and other limitations.
WallpapersBuzz assumes no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store information entered into WallpapersBuzz.com. WallpapersBuzz has set no fixed upper limit on the number or posts Member may send or receive through the Service or the amount of storage spaced used; however, WallpapersBuzz retains the right, at WallpapersBuzz's sole discretion, to determine whether or not Member's conduct is consistent with the letter and spirit of the TOS and may terminate Service if a Member's conduct is found to be inconsistent with the TOS.
This document was last updated on October 6, 2010